· Starting Monday March 30, 2020 — total lockdown for 21 days.
· Testing and diagnostics , centralised at Provincial level.
· Essential service providers, producers and their staff in the following chains must remain operational — electricity distribution, water supply, sewage and sanitation, fuel and LP gas supply, and ICT.
· Critical services and productive activities to support the health and safety of citizens including manufacturers of health related products, agricultural and food supply related operations shall remain functional
· Tertiary institutions to provide tens of thousands of masks, sanitisers, medical gowns
· All inter–city public transportation to cease.
· Zupco to provide inner-city buses only.
· Freight transport will not be restricted.
· Private vehicles not to carry more than 2 persons without a valid reason. Refuelling motorists ordered not to leave vehicles.
· Security deployment to complement civilian efforts.
· The National Registrar’s offices closed except for burial orders.
· Funerals exempted, but numbers should be less than 50.
· Food stalls allowed to operate, none food stalls closed.
· Toll-free hotline number is 2019.
· Social media alarmist to be punished.
· Business encouraged to support employees.
· Farms and agriculture service providers should be operational but adhere to measures that curb spread of the coronavirus.
· Social welfare interventions prioritised to cater for mainstream vulnerable groups and targeted households.
· Recruitment of personnel to close gaps in health sector.
· Tourists encouraged to postpone trips.